SkinCeuticals HA Intensifier
H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers; always consult with your physician for individual at-home advice.
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben- and dye-free, ideal for all skin types
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the skin and plays an important role in maintaining moisture. This essential molecule however has a short lifecycle in skin, with 30%-50% degrading every 24 hours. With age, the skin’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid decreases. Production starts to decline in the 20s and this decline accelerates in the 40s. Decreased production rapid degradation of hyaluronic acid contribute to signs of aging, including decreased firmness, less facial plumpness, and rough texture.
While hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrator, the size of the hyaluronic acid molecules are too large for optimal skin absorption. H.A. Intensifier uniquely combines surface-hydrating hyaluronic acid with 10% proxylane™ and an optimal concentration of licorice and purple rice extracts to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels.